New Members’ Nomination
Parents need to arrange for an appropriate person (e.g. a teacher) to complete a nomination form to verify that the prospective club member is highly able. This will ensure that parents and club leaders can be confident that the children will enjoy and benefit from the program offered rather than find it too challenging.
A teacher nominating a child for DinoMites will also be required to complete a checklist of required skills.
Nomination Form for Years 2-6
Nomination form for Dinomites (Year 1)
Please note: You will be required to have a completed nomination form before you can complete the online enrolment process.
Enrolments for New Members
Registration and Enrolment – New Members
How to enrol
- Print off a copy of the New Members’ Nomination Form (see above). You will be required to input this information during the enrolment process.
- Go to the Brainwaves page. Select 'new account holder' if you have not done any program with us before or 'existing account holder' if you have an account/log in.
- Continue to Program Selection and enrol in your chosen club and venue. You must enter your child in the correct club for their year level.
- The payment is required to finalise the enrolment. If there are no vacancies, the enrolment will not proceed. In this case you may wish to choose another club or venue.
- There is a 5% sibling discount available when you enrol a second, third or fourth child into Brainwaves. Look for your discount code on the email accompanying the receipt of the first child, please log out between children (top right corner). Do not open two windows at once.