G.A.T.E.WAYS Cancellation Policy
- There is no refund or credit once an enrolment has been confirmed
- if you change your mind about your child attending.
- subsequent to enrolment you discover a clash with a school or other event. The onus is on the parent and school coordinator to check for any clashes with the school prior to enrolment.
- G.A.T.E.WAYS reserves the right to cancel a program if the numbers enrolled make the program unviable. In this case a full refund will be made.
G.A.T.E.WAYS Missed Session/s Policy
- There is no refund or credit if a parent or carer forgets to take a child to a face to face workshop.
- There is no refund or credit if a parent, carer or teacher forgets to log a child in for an online workshop
- Parents are responsible for organising transport to a face to face program and there is no refund or credit if a child fails to attend because of transport issues.
- There is no obligation for G.A.T.E.WAYS to provide an alternative date/venue or make up session/s for a missed workshop/s
- Where a child fails to attend because of illness, a 50% refund (less an admin fee) will be given on receipt of a doctor’s certificate.
G.A.T.E.WAYS Postponed Programs due to COVID-19 Restrictions
- In the event that a program cannot run due to COVID-19 restrictions, G.A.T.E.WAYS will arrange replacement dates for missed sessions.
G.A.T.E.WAYS Online Programs - prior to the program
- It is the responsibility of a parent/carer/teacher to ensure that a child enrolled in an online workshop has met the following requirements prior to the commencement of the workshop:
- Access to a desktop or laptop computer with working video and sound set up in a quiet space
- Access to the internet and a backup plan should the internet signal not be strong on the day of a session (eg dongle or access to phone hotspot)
- All worksheets downloaded and printed as outlined in Parent Information document
- Any compulsory pre-work competed
- Any compulsory Google Docs links pasted into the browser and ready to open at the start of the workshop
- There is no obligation for G.A.T.E.WAYS to provide an alternative make up session/s where the requirements above have not been met.
G.A.T.E.WAYS Anaphylaxis Policy - face to face programs
- If a child has been diagnosed with an allergy that puts him/her at risk of anaphylaxis, the parent must provide G.A.T.E.WAYS with a current ASCIA Action Plan, with an up-to-date photo attached and signed by a doctor, prior to the program commencement. This can be scanned and uploaded as part of the enrolment process
- If the child has been prescribed an auto injector, an in-date EpiPen must be brought to the program. A child cannot be admitted to a program if he/she does not have the auto injector, or if it is out of date. This is the case whether a child has had any anaphylactic episodes or not.